Where is Cerber Grid going?
- Continue to add support for more languages.
- Possible reimplentation in NIO+SSL or NIO+Pluggable Encryption Scheme. I have been playing with different approaches, but nothing definite at the moment. Mainly I want to remove the Thread per connection overhead. This is not an issue with smaller to medium implementations, however in large implementations there could be scalability issues.
- Develop more Plugins like the Distributed Nmap one. Ex. Bioinformatics, Matrix Multiplication
- A significant amount of statistical data gathering from the Controller and Nodes which will be viewable in the web interface.
- Other Job scheduling Strategies. Currently, the Controller only has one Strategy, a Round Robin scheduler that selects the first available viable node to run a Job on.